Some clues about what to look for in a good lesson
Ok, you are not the expert so how can you tell if your lesson/teacher is good?
Here are some clues…
- - do you have the chance to speak Italian during the lesson, even during a beginner first lesson?
- - do you understand the general meaning when your teacher speaks in Italian?
- - is the lesson more focused on communicating than heavy on grammar?
- - does your teacher really hear what you are saying rather than stopping you to correct your language all the time?
- - do you have the chance to read and listen to authentic material, in other words stuff meant for Italians rather than for teaching (newspapers, real conversations, films, brochures, magazines, etc)
- - is your teacher pleasant to be with and motivates you?
- - do you find the lessons interesting?
- - do you find the lessons fun and are you looking forward to the next?
If you have answered yes to most of the following questions then your class is quality stuff.
If you have answered no to most of the following questions then we can do better, please call us to discuss.